Saturday, June 26, 2010

50 Things About Me

I've seen this on quite a few blogs and have always found them interesting to read. Not that everyone wants to know every little detail about you, but I figure they're fun to read and fun to write, so what's the harm anyway? As long as it's short and sweet I suppose, so here goes:

1. I was born in Namibia
2. I'm Sagittarius, which means I get bored easily, love to travel, take risks and often put my foot in my mouth.
3. I get impatient very quickly.
4. Poor service, food or attitude = no tip, simple as that
5. Ace of Base was my favourite band in my early teens.
6. I hated high school
7. I enjoyed primary school
8. Was a school prefect in Std. 5
8. I've been dancing since I was six
9. Not a big sports fan
10. I can't ice-skate
11. I can only go to sleep when the door is just a crack open.
12. "Dating the Enemy" is my favourite Romantic Comedy movie
13. I'm addicted to "Criminal Minds", "Dexter" and "Desperate Housewives"
14. I am a cat and dog lover equally
15. I often dream about our family's pets that have passed which is very special to me.
16. I'm not a big fish lover (the pet, not the food)
17. I can't grow plants
18. I hate elevators
19. I'm collecting the "In Death" book series by JD Robb (aka Nora Roberts)
20. I love reading
21. Last year was the first time I'd driven the N1 by myself.
22. I don't eat funny things like snails, calamari, mussels, oysters, etc.
23. I will always have a John Lee special when we go to Spur
24. "Dumb and Dumber" is my favourite Comedy movie
25. I have a yearning to visit New York City and Italy, have had since I can remember.
26. I wanted to be a Fashion Designer at one stage
27. I was very shy and introverted at school.
28. I'm an early morning person
29. I hate waking up late on the weekend
30. Selfish, arrogant and vain people irritate me and I avoid them like the plague.
31. I've worked at 3 Recruitment agencies
32. I studied Interior Decorating and love doing it as a hobby
33. I got engaged on my 20th birthday
34. My first job was making frozen yoghurt
35. My last job was being a PA
36. I now work 2 part time jobs while trying to get my gift and invitation business off the ground.
37. I prefer winter to summer
38. Christmas is right in the middle of my husbands birthday and my birthday.
39. I hate queues and would rather come back the next day than stand in one.
40. I like playing The Sims
41. I really do believe in karma
42. My favourite colour is burgundy
43. People usually think I'm about 17 when they meet me for the first time
44. I was a pro at pretending to be sick when I didn't feel like staying at school
45. I wish I was a little bit taller
46. My car's name is Icy
47. I love watching natural disaster movies
48. I want to learn to speak Italian
49. I believe in ghosts and am 99% sure I saw one or two when I was younger
50. Ferrero Rochers are my all time favourite chocolates

No comments:

Post a Comment