Monday, April 5, 2010

My reasons to feel good!

  • It's the beginning of my favourite time of year again - Autumn. Crisp mornings, red and orange leaves, sunny days...gorgeous!
  • We had the family over yesterday for Easter lunch. Great food, good convo and laughter - there's nothing better.
  • I'm finally doing what I love and enjoy, and not just something to pay the month-end bills.
  • Two much anticipated movies are opening soon: "Clash of the Titans" and "Sex & the City 2"
  • Geoff started his new job this month. It's great to see him happy and excited about work again.
  • It's our 3 year wedding anniversary later this month. 
  • I'm starting to look forward to the Soccer World Cup.
  • I saw my 17 year old cat cuddle up to Geoff this weekend and my heart melted.
  • I am blessed to have such great friends - those who have bothered, cared and stuck by me through the last few months when I really needed them.
  • I really have the most amazing husband in the world. :)
  • I've decided that I am going to lose 6-7kgs by 1 September!
  • I'm happy with how far I've come over the past year and what I've accomplished.
 



    No comments:

    Post a Comment