2011 is like a blank canvas that's just waiting to have some paint thrown all over it...
Looking back at 2010....
- Jan -Fresh start and positive outlook on home business
- Feb - Geoff's company was retrenching, starting looking for a 1/2 day job
- March - Took a position as Au Pair in the afternoons
- April - Weighed the most in my whole life and decided it was time for drastic measures!
- May - Helped out at a Catering company in the mornings
- June - Had lost 2.5kg
- July - Started debating as to whether to continue with my home business
- Aug - Decided to let go of my home business
- Sept - Closed Chisani Creations
- Lost another 2.5kg
- Oct - Offered a position in Stellenbosch and resigned as Au Pair
- Nov - Started full day work again
- Dec - Moved to Somerset West
- 1kg Away from goal weight
Looking forward to 2011....
- Reach my goal weight and be physically fit
- Take up jogging
- Stop (really try) taking (most of) life so seriously
- Start putting savings into a new account each month
- Support one animal organization each month
- Make more of an effort to stay in touch / see friends
- Go on holiday for longer than a weekend
- Learn basic Italian
- Do a short course
- Be more patient
- Start and finish writing a book (very ambitious, but then again so was starting a business)
- Set up home office & outside braai area
- Start painting my toenails blue again :P